International Shipping Policy
We have established an extremely easy international checkout process. We offer standard international shipping and also international forwarding via Bongo. For information on using Bongo International forwarding, please look below. In order to place an international order that ships direct to you simply select the goods you would like to order and click on "International Checkout" on the checkout screen. You will be directed to our partner for international shipping - iGlobal - and directed how to purchase your items. If you have any questions about international shipping please contact us at email@example.com.
International Forwarding Using Bongo
In order to better serve and support our customers located outside of the United States, we have partnered with Bongo International to fulfill our international orders. Bongo provides our international visitors with their own US forwarding address to which all BoardCo.com orders can be sent. Once you have completed your order, we will ship your items to the Bongo warehouse for export to your country and home address. Your new US address will allow you to purchase goods from other US retailers as well. Consolidating all US purchases into one shipment can save you up to 82% off typical international shipping rates. In addition, all orders over $50 will be shipped to the Bongo Warehouse via free ground shipping. To find out more on Bongo's shipping policies please review their site www.bongous.com.
International Order Guide:
- Shop for your favorite products on our website and add them to your cart.
- Setup your Bongo International account by clicking on the Bongo International Logo.
- After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
- Back at our website, proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your credit card billing address in the billing address box.
- Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as your SHIPPING Address.
- Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
- Choose your shipping method (from BoardCo.com to Bongo), and place your order.
- Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
- Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via online chat or email.
Duties, Taxes and Shipping
International orders are subject to duties and taxes. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes, shipping from the Bongo warehouse to your desired location and other fees. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
*Note that products from Nixon, CWB, Hyperlite, Liquid Force and O'Neill are not available for international shipping services.